CORESense’s Spring 2016 Release Adds Point of Sale Functionality and Increases Back Office Operational Efficiencies
Newest Release includes updates the CORESense Connect™ point of sale and retail and ecommerce management platform.
SARATOGA SPRINGS, NY– May 24, 2016 –– CORESense (www.coresense.com), a leading provider of all-in-one retail and ecommerce software solutions, today announced general availability of their Spring 2016 release. The CORESense Spring 2016 release delivers key technology enhancements and updates. This release also includes significant improvements and customer suggested enhancements.
According to Chris Martin, CORESense’s President, “The CORESense Spring 2016 release begins a major platform upgrade supporting upcoming security and performance improvements and future quality, reliability and usability enhancements. We also made a number of customer suggested enhancements to tto the CORESense Connect ™ Retail and Ecommerce Management Platform and extended the capabilities of our new CORESense Connect ™ Point of Sale (POS) and Store Operations solution.”
Notable features in the Spring 2016 include:
- Point of Sale (POS) and Store Operations Enhancements- The release includes over 20 enhancements to the Point of Sale including the ability to create and manage quotes, email receipts to customers during checkout, view items on purchase order and back order, as well as a number of improvements that decrease checkout time and improve customer service.
- Purchase Order Management Enhancements – This release includes over 10 enhancements to purchase order, transfer and receiving functionality including the ability to import vendor SKUs via csv files to create or modify purchase orders and transfers, to add or delete vendor SKUs from an open purchase order, to update the cost of replenishment SKUs in the purchase order queue, to view all vendor SKUs in the purchase order queue, and to display totals at the bottom of the purchase order queue screen.
- Time Clock - It includes the initial release of our Time Clock feature providing the ability for CORESense users to clock in and out from the Point of Sale or the CORESense Retail and Ecommerce Management Platform. It also includes a management interface for correcting errors and exporting time worked data for input into payroll systems.
- Multi-Select Filter Options – It includes a redesign of the filter interface making it simpler and quicker to select multiple filter options in the Retail and Ecommerce Management Platform.
- Reporting Updates – The release includes a number of customer requested enhancements to our standard reporting tools as well as to our Datamart enhanced reporting and analytics engine. These updates enhance our client’s ability to analyze their operations and make timely and accurate business decisions.
In all there are over 60 enhancements or new features in the release.
"Providing a constant stream of new features and product enhancements is a key part of the CORESense product offering”, said Chris Martin, CORESense President. “The Spring 2016 release supports our mission of providing all-in-one solutions that enables the growth and success of our clients."
CORESense clients can access the full list of enhancements for the CORESense Spring 2016 release under release notes in their customer portal.
The features and enhancements in the Spring 2016 release are now available to all candidates.
CORESense is the only cloud-based retail point of sale solution that brings together point of sale, ecommerce, inventory management and customer management into a single, centrally managed application and is rapidly becoming the preferred choice for both online and brick-and-mortar retailers.
For more information about CORESense’s offerings, please visit https://www.coresense.com, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call toll free at (866) 229-2804.
CORESense, a leading provider of digital & retail commerce solutions, enables medium-sized businesses to sell to and service customers across online, mobile, catalog, event and retail sales channels. CORESense’s cloud-based, customer-centric commerce platform enables retailers, wholesalers and manufacturers to streamline operations and increase sales online and in-store.
CORESense integrates easily with legacy or next generation ERP, WMS and accounting solutions. CORESense serves a select group of highly successful clients including Super Shoes, Vintage Wine Estates and Vitaminlife.com. For more information, visit www.coresense.com, call + 1-866-229-2804 or email email@example.com.
CORESense has offices nationally and is headquartered in historic Saratoga Springs, N.Y.
CORESense is part of the Friedman Corporation, a wholly owned subsidiary of Constellation Software, Inc. (“Constellation”, TSX: CSU) and has offices nationally and is headquartered in historic Saratoga Springs, N.Y.