CORESense’s Spring-Summer 2017 Release Adds New Integrations, Ecommerce Enhancements and Retail Plaform Updates
Newest releases includes store visibility on ecommerce websites and customer metric display on Connect Point of Sale
SARATOGA SPRINGS, NY– April 24, 2017 –– CORESense (www.coresense.com), a leading provider of all-in-one point of sale software solutions, today announced general availability of their Spring-Summer 2017 release. The CORESense Winter 2017 release delivers key technology enhancements and updates. This release also includes significant improvements and customer suggested enhancements.
According to Chris Martin, CORESense’s President, “The CORESense Summer 2017 release extends our price/performance lead in the retail Point of Sale and Ecommerce market with the addition of a numerous enhancements and new features."
Notable updates in the Spring-Summer 2017 release includes:
- SixBit Software Integration - Added support for SixBit eBay listing tool.
- FIS Payment Gateway – Added support for the the FIS PayDirect gateway for processing electronic payments..
- Enhanced Website Free Text Search - Enhanced Solr-based website free text search functionality improving shoppers ecommerce experience.
- Enhanced Customer Product Reviews - Enhanced import/export and added sharing of review across websites.
- Replenishment Tiers by Month - Added ability to set replenishment tiers by month.
- Store Inventory Visibility on Website - Added the ability to view in store inventory on the website based on a zip code and distance from shopper.
- Customer Metrics on Connect Point of Sale - Added the ability to display key customer metrics on the Point of Sale.
- Rapid Scan on Connect Point of Sale - Added the ability to set quantity for multi-item purchases such as bottles or cans.
- Connect Point of Sale Enhancements - Add new productivity and usability features and enhancements to Connect Point of Sale.
In all there are over 50 features and enhancements in the release.
"Providing clients with a constant stream of new features and enhancements is a key part of our value proposition to small and medium size retailers”, said Chris Martin, CORESense President. “The Spring-Summer 2017 release supports our mission of providing a competitive advantage for our clients."
CORESense clients can access the full list of enhancements for the CORESense Spring 2017 release under release notes in their customer community.
The features and enhancements in the Spring-Summer 2017 release are now available to all candidates.
CORESense is the only cloud-based retail point of sale solution that brings together point of sale, ecommerce, inventory management and customer management into a single, centrally managed application and is rapidly becoming the preferred choice for both on-line and brick-and-mortar retailers.
For more information about CORESense’s offerings, please visit https://www.coresense.com, email us at email@example.com or call toll free at (866) 229-2804.
CORESense is a leading provider of all-in-one point of sale management software solutions for on-line, multichannel and brick and mortar retailers, brand manufacturers, wholesalers and distributors. Successful retailers across multiple specialty retail markets including footwear and accessories, sporting goods, fashion and apparel, books, electronics and others are leveraging CORESense’s products to streamline operations, connect with customers and grow sales across ecommerce and retail store channels.
CORESense integrates easily with legacy or next generation ERP, WMS and accounting solutions. CORESense serves a select group of highly successful clients including Super Shoes, Vintage Wine Estates and Vitaminlife.com. For more information, visit www.coresense.com, call + 1-866-229-2804 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
CORESense has offices nationally and is headquartered in historic Saratoga Springs, N.Y.
CORESense is part of the FOG Software Group, a wholly owned subsidiary of Constellation Software, Inc. (“Constellation”, TSX: CSU) and has offices nationally and is headquartered in historic Saratoga Springs, N.Y.