Ecommerce and Retail Management Solutions
One Application, One Database, One Vendor
Customer Relationship Management and Marketing
Customer relationship management, a key component of CORESense's Integrated Retail Management solution, provides you with all the tools you need to build a loyal and profitable customer base.
(click image for full view)
Email Campaign Manager
(click image for full view)
How can CORESense CRM benefit you?360° view of customer interactions CORESense gives you the ability to capture and access detailed customer information including contact information, purchases and e-mail communication history from your in-store point of sale terminals or sales order interface. With this capability you can create and maintain an accurate customer database and arm your staff with a complete history of customer communication.Reward your loyal customers Identifying and rewarding repeat customers is great way to build a loyal customer base. CORESense tracks purchases by customers so you can identify your best customers and what they bought. Armed with this information you can offer them special incentives to come back such as preferred customer loyalty cards, special discounts or coupons.Easily stay in touch with your customers With CORESense's integrated e-mail management tool you can provide customers with a steady stream of information about your store, current specials and items of general interest. You can also gather valuable feedback about your company and its products allowing you to quickly adjust to trends or changes in buying behavior. Drives sales with email marketing Launch highly personalized e-mail campaigns designed to drive traffic to your website as well as notify customers of new products and specials available in your store with CORESense's e-mail campaign management and communication tool. Build mailing lists by segmenting your customer database by customer attributes and purchase history. Then create, launch and track your e-mail marketing campaign all in CORESense.
CORESense CRM features include:Centrally Managed Customer Database:
- One centrally managed database providing 360-degree view of your customers.
- Capture, edit and view customer information from any sales channel.
- Define and manage custom information fields such as preferred customer, type of customer, etc.
- Easily provide order status and tracking information over the phone or by email.
- Quickly locate customer and order information.
- Drill down into customer and order details.
- Log and view audit trail of comments, payments & return history.
- Manage and track email communication to and from customers during and after order fulfillment process.
- Automatic linking of email correspondence to customer and order records.
- Route and prioritize incoming emails to employees.
- Automatically email of order and shipping status to customers at every step of the order fulfillment process.
- View current and past promotions, order history and status as well as past communication and comment history.
- Offer on-line customer self service portal for editing of address, payment and password information and online viewing and tracking of orders and shipments.
- Build lists for direct or email marketing based on customer or product purchase history.
- Create and manage unlimited email campaigns.
- Load and manage HTML rich format and text-based e-mail templates.
- Included forms field that automatically populate e-mails with customer, product or promotional information.
- Include images and embedded links to pages on your website.
- Track open, error and click through rates.
- Embedded e-mail server is capable of sending thousands of e-mails at once.
"I was impressed at how CORESense was everything we needed in one solution. It wasn't necessary to piece together our business with software X doing this function, and software Y doing this other function."
"CORESense provides the tools, expertise and best practices to help us succeed. They are an amazing company and two steps ahead of the market with their features and functionality."